This guide will show you how to install the Wookie Wizard. With this you will be able to install the Wookie builds and a large number of community builds.
This build is not supported by the Kodi Team or the XBMC foundation. Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this add-on. Follow Wookie Wizardry on Twitter for updates.
CLEAR DATA ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE INSTALLING FOR BEST RESULTS
To Install Wookie Wizard:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type wookie & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select wookie
- Select Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Wookie Wizard is now installed. To use the add-on do the following.
- Select PROGRAMS or APPS
- Select Wookie
- You can now choose a build to install and let the wizard install it for you