Here’s a guide for installing iStream. The installation method is made simple now thanks to the iStream installer.
This is a 3rd party add-on that is not supported by the Kodi Team. Do not post questions relating to this add-on on the Kodi Forums (forums.kodi.tv). Use the XunityTalk forum for help.
Install iStream on Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type xfinity & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select xfinity
- Select iStream_Repository.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select iSTREAM XBMC Addons Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select iSTREAM
- Select Install
- Wait for add-on enabled notification. As well as iStream it will also install a couple of necessary services/plugins
The iStream Add-On is now installed and ready to use. As usual you can access the add-on via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > iStream.